Pages

Monday 16 September 2019

Measurement video - Bloopers


This is a blooper of a video we were supposed to make about the measurement of our class. Our task was to create a video of how we measure our class. We didn't get to create an actual video but we did make heaps of bloopers. My next step is to create an actual video and post it on my blog. What I found challenging in this attempt to make a video was trying not to laugh & not be so nervous. I really enjoyed the laughs in this video.

Credits:
Katelyn Wikaire - Director
Alexus Venegas - Reporter
Unique Marsters - Reporter

1 comment:

  1. Hi! Alexus my name is Ella-Jane I am 9 years old and I really liked the way you did that video, it was very interesting and funny. What is your favourite colour? My favourite colour is pink.I go to Paihia School.I liked yourn video about measurement.

    ReplyDelete